We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Solihull Play Town
1. Solihull Play Town does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children within the premises, therefore all children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times. Our staff will be on hand to support imaginative play.
2. No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play space. You are welcome to enjoy drinks and refreshments at the tables.
3. Play is restricted to an 90 minute allocated play session in the weekdays, 75mins on the weekend.
4. Customers who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for 48 hours.
5. Fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave without refund.
6. For health and safety reasons, in the unlikely event of an accident or injury occurring, please immediately report it to a member of staff.
7. When leaving all of our property must be left behind.
8. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property.
9. Tickets are non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required for session transfers.
10. Prams & buggies are NOT permitted inside the play centre, a secure pram shelter is provided outside.
11. Children are not to wear shoes in the play area